Specialist Accident Repairs & Bodyshop
Mill Garage Bodyshop offers a full range of services from simple scratch, dent and bumper repairs through to heavy accident/collision damage, vehicle rebuilds and restoration.
We work on all makes and models or cars, light commercial vehicles and motorcycles.
Some of our services at a glance:
- Light Accident Repairs through to Heavy Collision Damage
- Resprays & Vehicle Paintwork Restoration
- Cosmetic Repairs - Dent Removal, Bumper & Scratch Repairs
- Welding & Rust Removal
- Panel Beating & Fabrication of Car Body Panels
- Fibreglass & Composite Repairs
- Alloy Wheel Refurbishment & Repairs
- Vehicle Customisation & Restoration
- Specialist Prestige & Supercar Repairs
- Motorcycle Paint Repairs, Resprays, Customisation & Restoration
All Our Work Is Finished To The Highest Standard & Fully Guaranteed
All our staff at Mill Garage Bodyshop are hand-picked for their talent, experience and attention to detail. Most have a background in prestige repair, but we also have our own comprehensive in-house training scheme.
No matter how large or small the damage to your vehicle, whether it is a private repair or an insurance claim, Mill Garage Bodyshop can repair it. From a scuffed wheel through to parking bumps, scratches and serious crashes; We offer a whole range of car body and accident repairs, including recovery of the vehicle.
After we repair chassis damage every car is thoroughly tested on our measuring system to ensure it is 100% restored to it's original, pre-accident, structure, so you know your car is as good as new.
See some of our work on Instagram to see why Mill Garage is such a highly regarded accident repair centre.
Search our online reviews, click here to view our customer reviews on Facebook
Setting the Standard
Mill Garage Bodyshop is unlike any other accident repair centre. Not only do we offer high quality car repairs and service, we always go the extra mile and never compromise on quality - whether that be the quality of the paint we use, the courtesy cars we offer or the quality of our customer care!
We offer the following customer services:
- Free Estimates
- Courtesy Cars
- We Work With All Insurance Companies
- Collection & Delivery
- We Will Beat ANY Like For Like Quotes
- Customer Waiting Area with WI-FI, TV, Free Coffee & Cold Drinks
- Child & Family Friendly Environment
2016 saw a new investment of over £75,000 in state of the art computerised paint and jig equipment along with a new low bake spray oven. We have also developed a good relationship with a local vehicle hire firm, ensuring you will have the best possible courtesy vehicle.
Below is a brief breakdown of some of our equipment & facilities:
- Capacity for 20 cars per week
- Indoor Workshop space for 10 cars at any one time
- Offsite overflow car parking
- Workshop reading of between 1700-2200 Lux minimum at waist hight
- 1x Dalby Gas-Fired Downdraft Extraction Spray Oven
- 2 x Infrared Drying Units
- Separate Paint Mixing Area
- Paint Depth Measuring Equipment - Accurate to 1 micron
- Paint Systems - Mobihel
- Other Makes of Paints & Any Specialist Colours Can Be On-Site Within 4-24 Hours
- 1x 10 Tonne Car Bench Universal Measuring System/Repair Jig (carries PAS 125 Approval; Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar & Land Rover Approvals)
- 1x Sealey 10 Tonne Vehicle Straightener
- Mirka Mobile Dust Extraction Unit/System
- Headlamp Beam Set Gauges
- Air Conditioning Recharge System
- Latest Delphi Diagnostics with Manufacturer Level Diagnostics for VAG Group Vehicles
- Numerous Manufacturer PC Based Diagnostics
- Plastic, Fibreglass & Composite Repair
We also have a full Digital Imaging Facility & Video Capture
- Customer Parking
- Customer Toilets
- Hot & Cold Drinks (including various coffees; Espresso, Mocha & Cappuccino)
- Complimentary WI-FI Access & Document Printing
- Reception & Customer Waiting Area with TV
Insurances & Security
- Public Liability Insurance
- Buildings Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Employers Liability
- Cover for £150,000 per Vehicle (with easy upgrade if needed)
- 24 Hour CCTV (On-Site Monitoring & Remote Accessibility via Internet)
- Anti-Ram Raid Bars to All Vehicle Access Points
- Autadex Estimating Software (Manufacturer & Insurance Approved)
- QDOS Assist Accident Management Approved
- Winns Solicitors Approved
- On Hire Approved
Ideally situated near Sevenoaks; close to the M25; Allowing us to service all of Kent, Surrey, Essex & South East London
We collect & deliver locally FREE of charge in Hildenborough, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge & Edenbridge
We can collect from anywhere in Kent, Sussex, Surrey or London - an additional fee may apply depending on distance
Had An Accident?
First comes the shock; Then the inconvenience - But what next?
Damage to your vehicle, no matter how small, is always unfortunate and the hassle associated with getting it fixed fills us with dread. But it doesn't have to be this way - with Mill Garage Bodyshop it certainly isn't.
From your first contact with us via eMail or telephone to obtain an appointed estimate or to arrange a recovery we will be considerate, helpful and efficient
Once our vehicle damage assessors have created the estimate you can then decide whether it will be an insurance claim, a third party claim or a private claim.
If the vehicle damage is your fault or liability, the claim needs to be registered with your insurance company to confirm we will be carrying out the repairs. They will then liasie with us to arrange for an insurance engineer to authorise for the repairs to go ahead. Although insurance companies often ask for two estimates to process a claim, under the terms of your insurance policy, only one repair estimate is required for a vehicle accident claim.
Third Party Claim
If the vehicle damage is not your fault just provide us with the other person's insurance details and we will claim for the damages from the third party's insurer on your behalf. They will then arrange for an insurance engineer to authorise for the repairs to go ahead.
Going Third Party? Ask about our Non-Fault Accident Management Scheme
There are lots of reasons why people choose to have repairs undertaken independently of their insurance companies. If you are considering paying privately then we will help you to decide the best repair approach to suit your budget and your preferred outcome.
...Move to the Booking-In Stage
Once the authority has been recieved we will order parts from the franchised dealer and provide you with booking-in and estimated completion dates. We will also provide a courtesy vehicle while yours is being repaired if that makes life a little simpler for you.
On return, your valeted car will be in pre-accident condition
We have developed a relationship with all of the major insurance companies and are happy to completely manage automotive insurance claims on your behalf.
The process is simple, professional, painless and completely FREE of charge.
Over the years we have been authorised to carry out work for:
- Direct Line
- Liverpool Victoria
- Hastings Direct
Your rights to choose Mill Garage Bodyshop as your preferred repairer
Know your rights - It is your car. Make sure it is in the right hands
Insurance companies often arrange accident repairs to keep costs down for their own interest. This could mean that your car is repaired with non-original parts, using cheaper materials by a bodyshop which simply doesnt go that extra mile. As a result, your car may not be repaired to pre-accident condition - effecting it's re-sale value and structural safety. Often insurers have agreed average price repairs with approved bodyshops. If you have damage on your vehicle over the average cost, corners are often cut to keep to the agreed average price repair - as that is all the bodyshop will be paid by the insurer.
Mill Garage Bodyshop do not carry out average price repairs.
You do not have to use your insurer's choice of repairer. Your rights regarding this were confirmed by a directive from the Office of Fair Trading in 1993. If you have concerns over what your insurance company has told you, please feel free to contact us on 01732 833309.
It is always worth considering the following:
- Will original maufacturer or pattern parts be used?
- Does the bodyshop have a dedicated team that is always on hand to update you with progress?
- Will you get the good service you expect?
- Will your manufacturers warranty remain intact?
- Will your car remain locally and allow you to inspect during the repair process or provide photo updates?
- Are you comfortable letting your insurance company have control of your accident or damage repair work?
- Will you be provided with a new, safe and reliable courtesy car?
- Will you be given an extensive warranty for the work?
After your home, your car is probably your next biggest investment. It is also worth considering that you will be travelling in your car at speeds of up to 70mph so quality of repair should not be put into question.
At Mill Garage Bodyshop we will manage your insurance claim, saving you a great deal of time and hassle. We will carry out manufacturer- or dealer-approved repair methods to meticulous standards
If you have any queries, please contact us using the form below